iPhone 7 Plus 2 Cameras Not Working Black Screen – Repair Case With Ideas
This case comes with all there cameras not working on the iPhone 7 Plus, unlike some other cases with only rear camera or front camera not working.
In this video, we fix the iPhone front&back cameras not working issue as the following steps:
1. Test the flashlight, and it is normal.
2. Replace the cameras, and problem unsolved.
3. Measure the diode readings of the pins on the parts connected cameras circuits, and all values are normal.
4. Install the cameras and power on, measure the voltage, L2501 and C2507 have no value.
5. Replace the camera power supply IC U2501 and U3001, and problem solved.
From easy to difficult, we solve the faulty step by step.